ACA Coverage Enrollment (Video)
Enrollment for health coverage through the Affordable Care Act continues until March 31. Residents of Montgomery County can sign up for health care coverage at more than 25 sites throughout the community via Maryland Health Connection, the state’s insurance marketplace.
In addition to weekday hours, weekend enrollment events will be held at two locations in Montgomery County:
- Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services, 8818 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring
- Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services, 12900 Middlebrook Road, Germantown
The Saturday enrollment events will be held in January, February and March from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the following dates. Attendees should arrive and sign in by 3 p.m.
• Saturday, Jan. 18 and Saturday, Jan. 25
• Saturday, Feb. 1, 8, 15 and 22
• Saturday, March 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29
To find additional in-person enrollment help, go to www.capitalhealthconnection.org and click on Sign Up Locations.
Residents who need health coverage can also enroll online at www.marylandhealthconnection.gov or by calling Maryland’s Consumer Support Center at 1.855.642.8572 (TTY1.855.642.8573).
For more information about eligibility and documents needed for enrollment, go to www.capitalhealthconnection.org.