Apartment Fire Sends Three People to Hospital in White Oak

PHOTO | MCFRS

A two alarm apartment fire on Lockwood Drive in White Oak sent three people to the hospital on Monday, according to a Montgomery County fire official.

Fire and Rescue Services spokesperson Pete Piringer said the blaze sent two adults and one child to the hospital. Their injuries are not life threatening, he said.

According to Piringer, the fire was caused by a candle placed to close to combustibles. He said damages are estimated at $160,000 and three families are displaced from their homes.

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.

Comments

| No comments yet.



Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter