Bethesda House Fire Causes $90,000 in Damages (PHOTOS)

PHOTO | MCFRS

PHOTO | MCFRS

A house fire in the 5400 block of Wilson Lane in Bethesda caused an estimated $90,000 in damages on Saturday morning and displaced two residents, according to a Montgomery County fire official.

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Spokesperson Pete Piringer said the blaze was caused by improperly placed fireplace ashes next to the house at 5415 Wilson Lane.

According to Piringer, there were no injuries.

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.
Sonya Burke

About Sonya Burke

Sonya Burke is the Multimedia Manager at Montgomery Community Media (MCM). You can email story ideas at sburke@mymcmedia.org or reach her on Twitter @SonyaNBurke.

Comments

| No comments yet.



Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter