Business Networking Flourishes at MCM!
If you’re looking for a fun, free, and fast-paced way to promote and grow your business, look no further! MCM [in collaboration with Kelly Leonard, GoSmallBiz.com consultant] present Speed-Networking |Breakfast with Fran, a monthly gathering of business professionals representing an array of industries and specializations.
In addition to networking among the 30+ participants, July’s breakfast featured Fran’s interview of Lara Hodgson, Entrepreneur, Investor, and owner of Nourish and NOWaccount. Lara reflected on her solutions for lasting success as she built two thriving enterprises from the ground, up. Lara’s “best practices” include …
- Solving problems … find a void and fill it,
- Challenging original ideas … “greatest ideas are not what you know, but what you notice”,
- Identifying where you can make the biggest impact … and do it!
- Remaining mindful of your inner circle … associations are everything!
- “Failing fast and failing forward” … take risks, then course correct
Fran’s interview of Lara Hodgson not only inspired the group, but provided participants with tangible business ideas to help them to grow their enterprise. We invite you to join us next month and to allow us to help you to do the same!
Save the date and attend our next event – Thursday, August 23rd (7am – 8:30am) in Studio A. Be sure to register using this EventBrite link.