Businesses Sought for June’s Celebrate Gaithersburg Festival
The 32nd Annual Celebrate Gaithersburg in Olde Towne Festival will draw an entire community to Gaithersburg’s historic city center from noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday, June 8. The festival features several stages of live entertainment headlined by Seldom Scene, with plenty of food and themed activity areas for all ages and interests.
Promote your business, sell your wares, and show support for your community by becoming a vendor, sponsor or theme-area specialist. Spaces will go quickly in the Business Expo, where Gaithersburg area businesses and organizations can spotlight their services, and in Artisan Row, where artists and crafters can sell handmade items.
Theme areas offer additional opportunities for exposure. Consider participating in:
- The BBQ Battle – an opportunity for pit-masters and restaurants to face off in delicious competition.
- Living History – we’re looking for demonstrators of traditional, rustic arts such as blacksmithing, broom-making, rug hooking, candle dipping, and butter churning.
- An Antique Car Show, open to all cars built in 1975 or earlier.
- A festival gardening display.
- And a special activity for knitters and crocheters.
Sponsorship of Celebrate Gaithersburg in Olde Towne provides a unique opportunity to market your business to 20,000 festival goers. Benefits could include an on-site booth in a prime location and inclusion in marketing materials, program books, signage, and on the event website. Packages can be customized to meet your marketing objectives.