Carbon Monoxide Incident in Gaithersburg

fire for slider 450x 280UPDATED Montgomery County fire rescue crews are on the scene of a carbon monoxide incident at the Hair Cuttery salon at 801 Muddy Branch Road in Gaithersburg.

Assistant Chief Scott Graham reports that seven patients have been transported to the hospital from this scene.

He says the call came in at about 5:30 p.m. on Dec. 13 and a faulty dryer was to blame. He said the area was being ventilated.

There were no evacuations, Graham said.

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.
Sonya Burke

About Sonya Burke

Sonya Burke is the Multimedia Manager at Montgomery Community Media (MCM). You can email story ideas at or reach her on Twitter @SonyaNBurke.


| Comments are closed.

Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter