Colesville House Fire Displaces Family (PHOTOS)

An electrical light fixture malfunction is the cause of a fire at a home in Colesville that has displaced five adults, two kids and the family dog, according to a Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Services (MCFRS) official.

MCFRS Spokesman Pete Piringer reported the home in the 600 block of Hollywood Avenue had no working smoke alarms, but that the occupants escaped the fire unharmed. The fire caused an estimated $125,000 in damages.

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.
Krista Brick

About Krista Brick

Krista Brick is a multi-media journalist with Montgomery Community Media.


| Comments are closed.

Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter