Council President Roger Berliner Meets with Reporters (VIDEO)
Montgomery County Council President Roger Berliner met with reporters Monday and the topics up for discussion were:
- A plan to use $30 million in recordation tax money to pay for $150 million in bonds that would pay for school projects;
- Support for a bill creating a safety oversight commission at the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Administration;
- A bill to create a business services center inside county government;
- Discussion of the Purple Line lawsuit; and
- Money to increase security at Jewish community centers.