Day in the Life 2017
Today, April 20, Montgomery Community Media (MCM) is celebrating the 5th annual, “Day in the Life of Montgomery County.” We hope you will share a photo of your day in Montgomery County during this 24-hour photo project as we focus on the people and places that make Montgomery County such an extraordinary place to live, work and play. Take a look at the gallery of photos shared so far, here.
We welcome all photographs and videos. Use your mobile device or your digital camera, it does not matter. Remember, the best camera you have is the one in your hand at the moment.
- Photos must be taken on April 20th, from 12 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Throughout the day, share as many photos as you want.
- Send one photo at a time to email@example.com.
- Include a short photo caption, including location and time.
- Share photos on Facebook (@ditlmoco), Twitter (@mymcmedia), and Instagram using @mymcmedia #ditl #MoCo.
- Share only digital photos (no prints or scans).
- All submissions are subject to MCM’s Contributed Content Policy.
For more information, visit last year’s “Day in the Life of Montgomery County” page and like this year’s new “Day in the Life of Montgomery County” Facebook page @ditlmoco, and follow us on Instagram, @ditlmoco.
Hope to see you in photos on 4.20.17.
“Day in the Life of Montgomery County” sponsor is Hayden Legal Services, LLC.
Hayden Legal represents clients locally and nationwide in a wide variety of business matters and disputes. The practice specialties include: Real estate; business law; disputes over wills and trusts; employment and discrimination law; title insurance; expert witness; money, banking and finance; contracts; general commercial litigation; civil collaborative law.
Roger Hayden, II is licensed to practice law in Maryland, the District of Columbia and Virginia and has qualified to practice before the federal and state courts of many other jurisdictions.