Explore the Arts at BlackRock Open House
BlackRock Center for the Arts will hold their annual open house on August 22 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. The day will include activities for the family, performances and exhibits in the art gallery. BlackRock is located at 12901 Town Commons Drive, Germantown.
Activities and performances planned for the open house include:
- Tours of the center
- “Discover BlackRock” Scavenger Hunt with prizes
- Sample classes in ballet, piano, printmaking, painting and more
- Arts and crafts activities
- Family friendly performance on the mainstage to be announced
- Cupcake reception to kick off the new season
This free event does not require tickets, but reservations are requested.