Farmers Market Coupons for Low-Income Seniors
Coupon books worth $30, redeemable for goods at farmers markets held in Montgomery County, are set to be distributed to low income seniors starting at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, July 9. Interested seniors will be required to demonstrate proof of age, residency, and income.
The limited supply of books will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis at the following locations:
- Elizabeth House, 1400 Fenwick Lane, Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Gaithersburg Senior Center, 80A Bureau Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- Holiday Park Senior Center, 3950 Ferrara Drive, Wheaton, MD 20901
- Long Branch Community Center, 8700 Piney Branch Road, Silver Spring, MD 20901
- Rockville Senior Center, 1150 Carnation Drive, Rockville, MD 20850
- Waverly House, 4521 East West Highway, Bethesda, MD 20814
The coupons are available to Maryland resident’s age 60 years and older whose income is less than $20,665 (family of one). Proof of age, residency and income is required. For more information, call Montgomery County Public Information Office at 240.777.3810.