Fire at Congressional County Club Claims Dog

A two-story staff housing building caught fire Saturday, and though no one was hurt, a dog died, according to the Twitter feed of Pete Piringer, a spokesman for the Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Service. Ten people were displaced, Piringer said.

 

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.
Douglas Tallman

About Douglas Tallman

Reporter with 35 years experience throughout Maryland. Reach me at dtallman@mymcmedia.org or via Twitter at @MCM-Doug

Comments

| No comments yet.



Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter