Fire at Nordstrom Rack (PHOTO)



Montgomery County firefighters are investigating what sparked a fire at Nordstrom Rack in the 15780 Shady Grove Road Thursday evening.

On his Twitter account, Fire and Rescue Spokesperson Pete Piringer said the fire originated in a dumpster and trash compactor.

According to Piringer, the building’s sprinklers activated and there was considerable smoke and water damage to several businesses at the shopping center.

Piringer said there were no injuries.

You can find out more about this incident on the fire department’s blog, here.

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.


| Comments are closed.

Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter