Five Things to Know Today, April 10, in Montgomery County
1. Tax Talk: Maryland Comptroller Peter Franchot has released a list of people and businesses who he says owe thousands of dollars in back taxes and penalties.
2. Montgomery Serves: One of Bethesda Cares most valuable volunteers is about to become an award winner.
3. Assignment Education: Montgomery College has launched a new program for autistic students.
4. Touch-a-Truck: Looking for something fun to do with the kids today? Montgomery Parks hosts Touch-a -Truck today at Wall Park at 5900 Executive Boulevard.
5. Fun Friday: Our Weekend Planner is your guide for fun this weekend in Montgomery County.
Save the date: There are just 12 days to go until we celebrate a Day in the Life of Montgomery County on April 22nd! We hope you will join us. Find out more about this exciting photo project here.