Five Things to Know Today, April 13, in Montgomery County
Here are five things to know today, April 13, in Montgomery County:
1. Gaithersburg Mayor Jud Ashman will deliver the “State of the City” address tonight at the Rosborough Cultural Arts Center.
2. Missing a goat? It took three animal control officers to capture a runaway goat in Aspen Hill on Wednesday and now they are looking for the owner.
3. The commander of the 5th District Police Station in Germantown has a new job.
4. Calling all high school artists: the Congressional Art Competition is now underway. Entries are due by April 21st.
5. Have your started thinking about the weekend? Our Weekend Planner is your guide to art exhibits, music, theatre and family-fun events around Montgomery County.
Save the date! Montgomery Community Media celebrates the 5th annual, “Day in the Life of Montgomery County” on April 20. That’s just one week from today. Please join us for this 24-hour photo project that highlights the people and places that make Montgomery County such an extraordinary place to live, work and play.