Five Things to Know Today, April 14, in Montgomery County
Here are five things to know today, April 14, in Montgomery County:
1. Quince Orchard and White Oak libraries close at 6 p.m. Saturday for a summer-long refresh project.
2. Bunnyland at Butler’s Orchard opens at 10 a.m. Admission, $9 children and $7 adults, includes hayrides, Race the Rubber Ducky Derby, egg hunt, visit with the farm’s very own Country Bunny, pedal tractors and giant slides.
3. The Montgomery County Department of Transportation celebrates Earth Week at the Shady Grove Metro Station from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
4. Chuck Redd pays tribute to Charlie Byrd in an 8 p.m. concert at AMP by Strathmore in North Bethesda. Tickets $25 to $35.
5. This weekend is the Cambodian New Year Festival at the Cambodian Buddhist Temple in Silver Spring. Free admission.
Save the date! Montgomery Community Media celebrates the 5th annual, “Day in the Life of Montgomery County” on April 20. That’s just in just six days. Please join us for this 24-hour photo project that highlights the people and places that make Montgomery County such an extraordinary place to live, work and play.