Five Things to Know Today, Aug. 25, in Montgomery County
1. Montgomery County police officers are investigating vandalism to over two dozen vehicles in North Potomac.
2. Montgomery County Public Schools has named Kimberly Bolden as acting principal of Wootton High School.
3. Leadership Montgomery names C. Marie Taylor as its new CEO and President.
4. It’s the first day of school at Our Lady of Good Counsel in Olney today.
5. You can find out about new building codes in Montgomery County at an open house later this week.