Five Things to Know Today, Feb. 22, in Montgomery County
Here are five things to know today, Feb. 22, in Montgomery County:
1. Check out the latest in MyMCMedia: Immigration. Union leader Jaime Contreras condemns the latest deportation plan from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
2. The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce is having a business networking lunch at Senor Tequila’s, starting at 11:30 a.m.
3. Montgomery County Council spokesman Neil Greenberger is contemplating a run for a council seat.
4. Blogger Tonia Bui says women shouldn’t just march, they should run.
5. The Rockville City Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. in the Mayor and Council Chamber, performing an exercise in housing and land use.