Five Things to Know Today, Jan. 13, in Montgomery County
Here are five things to know today, Jan. 13, in Montgomery County:
1. Montgomery County has launched a new partnership with NACo’s Live Healthy Program, and it may help you save money on healthcare.
2. There’s a new traffic pattern at the intersection of the Capital Crescent Trail and Little Falls Parkway in Bethesda and reaction from passersby has been mixed.
3. The month of January has been a busy month for firefighters in Montgomery County. Find out how to safely dispose of your fireplace ashes, here.
4. January is National Radon Action Month, and county officials are encouraging residents to get their homes tested.
5. Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Our Weekend Planner is your guide to fun in Montgomery County.