Five Things to Know Today, July 10, in Montgomery County
1. Impossible! A Happenstance Circus: It is an homage to classic circus characters and images from the 1930s and 40s, and a show for people of all ages. Performed by Happenstance Theater at the Round House Theatre in Silver Spring.
2. Not Your Average Joe’s: The restaurant is hosting a pre-opening party tonight as invite-only to friends, family and media at its new Bethesda location. Dinner is free, but they are accepting donations for each meal served to benefit The Children’s Inn at National Institutes of Health. The grand opening is scheduled for July 13.
3. Regulatory Reform Commission: Maryland Governor Larry Hogan held a news conference on July 9 in Annapolis and announced the creation of a Regulatory Reform Commission, which will be in charge of reviewing Maryland’s business regulations.
4. Picnic In The Park: Poolesville residents invite the community for a day of fun and prizes at the Whalen Commons Park.
5. Only Human: Finding Unity through Diversity: Performances by local artists featuring a variety of different genres – from dance and music, to improvisation, visual art, and film at the Highwood Theatre in Silver Spring.
For the latest news and events in Montgomery County, stay with MyMCMedia. We are excited to announce that our website is getting a new look this summer and we can’t wait to share it with you. We hope you will also follow MyMCMedia on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.