Five Things to Know Today, July 17, in Montgomery County
1. Commuters in the Olney area should prepare for delays as the State Highway Administration reports a resurfacing project is now underway along Georgia Avenue between Old Baltimore Road and Queen Elizabeth/Prince Philip Drive.
2. Montgomery County police need your help to find a Silver Spring teen.
3. The Gaithersburg Aquatic Center will reopen on July 21. The facility has been closed since January of 2012.
4. The Bethesda Summer Concert Series takes place tonight at Veterans Park.
5. The Montgomery County Council is seeking applicants for the Planning Board.
And, it’s Throwback Thursday send your Montgomery County photos of “back in the day” to firstname.lastname@example.org.