Five Things to Know Today, July 28, in Montgomery County
1. Montgomery County police are investigating the death of a Gaithersburg woman as a homicide.
2. The Montgomery County Council’s Education Committee will hold a worksession today to review a proposal to construct an artificial turf stadium field at Churchill High School in Potomac. The total cost of the project would be approximately $1.3 million.
3. The Board of Education meets tonight and one of the items on the agenda is the Board’s expenditures (credit cards, travel) policy.
4. A house fire in Potomac over the weekend caused 100,000 in damage.
5. Gaithersburg city leaders will hold a worksession tonight to discuss the status of a new economic development website.
For the latest news and events in Montgomery County stay with MyMCMedia. We hope you will also follow MyMCMedia on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can also catch up with the latest Montgomey County news by watching County Report This Week.