Five Things to Know Today, June 28, in Montgomery County
Good morning! Rain and thunderstorms are in the forecast today. Here are five things to know today, June 28th, in Montgomery County:
1. A status hearing for Catherine Hoggle will be held today in the district court.
2. Montgomery County Executive Ike Leggett is scheduled to host a “Virtual Town Hall” today.
3. Montgomery Parks invites residents to attend a community meeting to review the renovation plans for a new playground at Dewey Local Park and to provide input on ideas for the renovation and reuse of the existing court area.
4. Montgomery County Council meets today at 8:30 a.m., and on the agenda; the Montgomery County to Ashburn fiber connection.
5. Montgomery Parks final summer twilight concert is tonight at Brookside Gardens at 6:30 p.m. and features the U-Liners. Bring chairs, blankets and picnics.