Five Things to Know Today, March 1, in Montgomery County
Here are five things to know today, March 1st, in Montgomery County:
1. Keep an eye on the sky. Severe storms are in the forecast.
2. A new report ranks the state of Maryland as the number eight “best” state in the country.
3. The Confederate Soldier statue is moving from Courthouse Square in Rockville to White’s Ferry Road in Dickerson.
4. Gaithersburg Planning Commissioners are scheduled to review plans for an Indoor Skydiving facility tonight.
5. Dionne Warwick is performing at the Bethesda Blues and Jazz Supper Club.