Five Things to Know Today, March 17, in Montgomery County
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Here are five things to know today, March 17, in Montgomery County:
1. Wear your green and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the Irish Festival at Rockville Town Square from 3 – 8 p.m. today.
2. Music lover? Former Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley leads the Irish rock band O’Malley’s March at 8 p.m. at Bethesda Blues and Jazz Supper Club. The Irish folk group Lunasa performs at 8 p.m. at BlackRock Center for the Arts in Germantown.
3. MoCo’s Got Talent is back. Auditions open from 5 – 9 p.m. for middle school and high school teens at the East County Community Center.
— Montgomery Rec (@MoCoRec) March 16, 2017
4. Erth’s Dinosaur Zoo Live takes families on a breathtaking tour of prehistoric Australia. The interactive puppet show is on stage at 7:30 p.m. at Strathmore
5. The Bethesda Film Fest features five short documentaries by local filmmakers this weekend.
A few more things:
- The Germantown Indoor Swim Center is closed this weekend.
- The Department of Liquor Control is promoting free and discounted safe rides on St. Patrick’s Day.
— MoCo Liquor Control (@MoCoDLC) March 2, 2017