Five Things to Know Today, March 30, in Montgomery County
Here are five things to know today, March 30th, in Montgomery County:
1. Healthy Living: Montgomery County is the healthiest county in the state of Maryland, according to a new report.
2. Assignment Education: The Montgomery County Board of Education (BOE) meets later today, and one of the items on the agenda is the naming of Bethesda-Chevy Chase Middle School #2. You can peruse the BOE agenda, here.
3. Global Citizens: The annual meeting celebrating Montgomery County’s Sister Cities program is tonight in Silver Spring.
4. Working for the weekend? Let our Weekend Planner be your guide to the arts in Montgomery County.
5. Backyard Wildlife: Germantown Pulse reports that some coyotes were spotted chasing a fox in a Boyds neighborhood this week.
It’s just three weeks away. Montgomery Community Media celebrates the 5th annual, “Day in the Life of Montgomery County” on April 20th. We hope you will join us for this 24-hour photo project that highlights the people and places that make Montgomery County such an extraordinary place to live, work and play.