Five Things to Know Today, March 7, in Montgomery County
Here are your five things to know today, March 7, in Montgomery County:
1. The groundbreaking for Washington Adventist Hospital in White Oak will take place this morning at 10:30 a.m.
2. The Montgomery County Council’s Planning, Housing and Economic Development Committee will meet to discuss the Westbard Sector Plan today at 2 p.m.
3. The Gaithersburg Mayor and City Council will present a certificate of recognition to Tyrell Williams, a former Quince Orchard High School star football player.
4. The Rockville Mayor and City Council will vote to hold an Executive Session and on the agenda is the evaluation of the Acting City Clerk and City Attorney.
5. Montgomery Planning will hold a Design Workshop on the MARC Rails Communities Plan in Germantown today. An open house for community members is planned for the evening at the Upcounty Regional Services Center from 6 to 9 p.m.