Five Things to Know Today, Nov. 17, in Montgomery County
1. Montgomery County Council President Craig Rice is scheduled to meet with reporters today for his weekly briefing and some of the topics on his agenda are Council committee assignments, fines for passing school bus cameras and minimum wage.
2. An open house is planned for former Gaithersburg Mayor Sidney Katz today at the Activity Center at Bohrer Park.
3. Montgomery Community Media (MCM) volunteers were honored at the Monty awards last night in Germantown.
4. Registration for winter recreation classes begins today.
5. Pulte homes has filed a lawsuit against Montgomery County and the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission about Clarksburg.
Don’t miss the latest episode of County Report This Week: