Five Things You Need to Know Today, April 7
1. It’s the final day of the Maryland General Assembly for lawmakers in Annapolis.
2. Montgomery County officials are kicking off National Public Health Week with strategic action plans to fight obesity and behavioral health.
3. Montgomery County police need your help to find a missing Wheaton woman.
4. The Montgomery College community is remembering Tom Bichy: a beloved professor, coach and athletics director who recently passed away.
5. Rain is in the forecast all day so don’t forget your umbrella. We are keeping watch on the beloved Cherry Blossoms in Kenwood.
For the latest news and events, stay with MyMCMedia.