Five Things You Need to Know Today, March 27
1. Montgomery County residents are the healthiest in Maryland, according to an annual report of health rankings released this week.
2. Montgomery County police need your help to find a missing Bethesda teen.
3. Several Montgomery County Council committees are meeting today to discuss the county’s overdose prevention plan and the county’s employee wellness plan.
4. The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra celebrates The Bee Gees tonight with a special tribute at Strathmore.
5. Safe Silver Spring will host an election forum , tonight, featuring all four candidates running for the position of Montgomery County Executive.
For the latest news and events in Montgomery County, stay with MyMCMedia.