GGCC Bowling EventThe Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce (GGCC) held its 2nd Annual Bowling with the Board on Thursday, October 18. The event was held at and sponsored by 300 Shady Grove Bowling Center in Gaithersburg.
“It was a fun event” said Alicia Dinwiddie, 300 Shady Grove Bowling Center Group Events Sales Manager.
The purpose of the Chamber event was to network with other Chamber Members and Visitors but it also gave our members valuable one-on-one time with its Board Members.
Board Members in attendance included:
• Anita Anderson, BlackRock Center for the Arts
• Andy Bass, United Bank – Gaithersburg Branch
• John Compton, GeneDx
• Al DeLeon, DeLeon & Stang, CPAs and Advisors
• David Denton, Asbury Methodist Village
• David Edgerley, Sonabank
• Robert Jepson, Adventist HealthCare
• Ray McKenzie, The Law Office of Raymond T. McKenzie, Esq.
• Sam McNamee, Signs of Progress
• Jim Norris, Montgomery County EFCU
• Colette Releford, Strive Business Solutions, LLC
• Jerry Therrien, Therrien Waddell, Inc.
• Doug Wrenn, Rodgers Consulting, Inc.
“I’ve always said that we have the greatest Board on the planet and this is proof. We had a great time and it was a great way for the chamber members to spend time interacting with the Board of Directors,” stated Marilyn Balcombe, GGCC President.