GGCC Non-Profit Showcase
The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce’s (GGCC) showed its commitment to volunteerism by giving its non-profit members the opportunity to “showcase” their organizations and communicate their role in our business community at its Business Networking after Five event held on Thursday, September 20.
Our non-profits do really important work for the community. It is our great pleasure to give them an opportunity to show-case their organizations,” said Marilyn Balcombe, GGCC President.
The event, held at and sponsored by Smokey Glen Farm Barbequers, Inc. in Gaithersburg, had 18 non-profit organizations in attendance, they included:
• American Health Assistance Foundation
• The ARC of Montgomery County
• BlackRock Center for the Arts
• Christian Science Reading Room
• Corporate Volunteer Council of Montgomery County
• Gaithersburg Rotary Club
• Guide Program Inc. – Youth Services Bureau
• Hospice Caring, Inc.
• The Izaak Walton League of America
• Manna Food Center
• Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services
• Mercy Health Clinic
• Montgomery Community Media
• Montgomery County – Solid Waste Services
• Montgomery Village Foundation, Inc.
• On Our Own of Montgomery Co., Inc.
• Premier Homecare
• Second Chance Wildlife Center