GGCC Publishes First Business Advice Book
The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce (GGCC) is marketing its first book – “How to Grow Your Business: Practical Business Advice by Members of the Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce.”
The Executive Director of Montgomery Community Media (MCM), Merlyn Reineke, and MCM blogger and local photographer Phil Fabrizio contributed to the book.
The book is a collection of business tips and best practices by GGCC chamber members. The format is designed to be a quick read and easy reference segmented by chapter title, topic and then by contributions specific to the topic. It is intended to be a reference guide on how to start, grow and thrive in business.
Its wisdom is suitable for a solo-entrepreneur; start up, small to medium sized business or large corporation. The 58-page book is full of practical and proven advice covering numerous topics from writing a business plan to policies and procedures, finance, management, marketing and more. It is a gem of a book worthy to sit on every business person’s book shelf.
“I am so proud of this book and our chamber members. The idea came from our membership committee as a way to share the business expertise of our members with other business owners. It is well thought out, well written, and well received. There are some really good tips in this book and I know it will be valuable to a lot of people,” said Marilyn Balcombe, GGCC Executive Director.
Business leaders and GGCC Members that contributed to the “How to Grow Your Business: Practical Business Advice by Members of the Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce” included:
• Walter Borotto, Goal Getters
• Pascale Brady, Global Life Coaching, LLC
• Karen Brown, Plum Gar Women’s Support Group
• Maxine Chen, Buca di Beppo
• John Compton, GeneDx
• Tom Copper, Bright Hill Group
• Ron Dimaranan, Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union
• Phil Fabrizio, Sugarloaf Photography by Fabrizio
• Donna Gallagher, Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber
• Dawn Goldberg, Write Well University
• Jim Hendricks, Macris, Hendricks, Glasscock, P.A.
• Ron Jennings, The Jennings Business Group, LLC
• Bryan Johnson, Bryan N. Johnson Solutions
• Bruce Kanner, Cartridge on Wheels
• Sam McNamee, Signs of Progress
• Jim Muir, Hughes Network Systems, LLC
• Eric Myers, Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union
• Dr. Bill O’Loughlin, Avalon Chiropractic & Rehabilitation
• Carol Plummer, eWomen Network – Montgomery County
• Robyn Quinter, Quinter Design
• Merlyn Reineke, Montgomery Community Media
• Colette Releford, Strive Business Solutions, LLC
• Steve Simon, Van Eperen and Company (VE & Co.)
• Andy Smith, 270net Technologies
• Ibi Sofilias, My Realty Team Real Estate LLC
• Jennifer Strohm, Van Eperen and Company (VE & Co.)
• Rita Taylor, Isagenix
• Laura Van Eperen, Van Eperen and Company (VE & Co.)
• Scott Wallace, Linowes & Blocher, LLP
The GGCC is active in providing business-to-business networking opportunities throughout the year: a collective voice in local, regional, and state legislative affairs, professional development opportunities and other services that enhance the business environment.
Visit The GGCC website to learn more.