Halloween Safety Tips (VIDEO)
From the candy to the costumes, Halloween is a fun time of the year but it’s also important to take some precautions to make sure your celebration is as safe as it is sweet.
- Leave the porch light on.
- Clear yard and porch of debris.
- Have an adult present for trick-or-treating.
- Older children should trick-or-treat in a group, carry a cell phone and only visit familiar neighborhoods.
- Carry a flashlight.
- Motorists should slow down and be aware of children.
Visit our PEG partner County Cable Montgomery to view more of its local programming.