House Fire Displaces Silver Spring Residents

Firefighters battled a house fire on Flower Avenue in Silver Spring early Wednesday morning. The fire displaced two residents, a Montgomery County official said.

According to Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson Pete Piringer, the fire started in a second floor bedroom and involved a space heater and power strip. Smoke alarms alerted the residents to the fire.

Both residents were treated for smoke inhalation at the scene by the Emergency Medical Technicians, Piringer said.

Damages are estimated at $55,000, according to Piringer.

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.

Comments

| No comments yet.



Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter