House Fire in Cabin John Displaces Residents and Pets (PHOTO)

mcdonaldfireMontgomery County firefighters are investigating what sparked a house fire at 9109 McDonald Drive in Cabin John on Tuesday morning.

Fire and Rescue Spokesperson Pete Piringer said over 50 firefighters responded to the blaze that began on the first floor of a bedroom.

According to Piringer, there is major damage to the home and two adults and several pets have been displaced.

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.
Sonya Burke

About Sonya Burke

Sonya Burke is the Multimedia Manager at Montgomery Community Media (MCM). You can email story ideas at or reach her on Twitter @SonyaNBurke.


| Comments are closed.

Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter