House Fire in Glen Echo Displaces Family (PHOTOS)

PHOTO | MCFRS

PHOTO | MCFRS

A fire caused more than $600,000 in damages to a Glen Echo home on March 29, according to Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Spokesman Pete Piringer.

Piringer reported that the fire’s cause was electrical in nature. There were no injuries but the family was displaced and two dogs were rescued from the home on Bryn Mawr Avenue, according to MCFRS.

 

PHOTOS | MCFRS

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.

Comments

| No comments yet.



Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter