Super Doubles Sale
This week Harris Teeter is having a Super Doubles Sale beginning on Wednesday September 12th. If you’d like to take advantage of the many freebies and great deals available during this sale, here are a few tips.
1. Look over the web sites that match coupons for you like the one here. They make it much easier to plan your shopping trip ahead of time, so that you’re not fumbling with the sales/coupons in the store.
2. Organize your shopping list and coupons in advance. If you have a store directory by aisle, you can even organize yourself by aisle. We have shopped a super doubles sale in 15 minutes. It’s great when you’re prepared in advance.
3. Arrive early on the first day of the sale, so that you’re sure to get the products you want before they sell out. If you’re shopping later in the week, you may want to check with the manager and see when they are getting their next delivery.
4. Get the items you want most first – then go back and get a few others. They will only double 20 coupons per day per family, so once you hit 20 coupons used, you can save the rest of your coupons for later in the week.
5. Stock up – this is a great opportunity to stock up on a few items for free, or at a very low cost.
If you’re shopping before the sale, here are a few great grocery store deals this week.
If you’re interested in drug store deals, check it out here.