Lottery for Farmer’s Market Coupons Set For July 7
Montgomery County is offering a limited number of farmers market coupon books to low-income seniors.
The coupon books are worth $30 each and they will be distributed by lottery in Montgomery County at 10 a.m. on July 7.
The coupon books are available to Montgomery County residents, age 60 years and older, whose income is less than $21,978 (family of one).
The coupons may be used at farmer’s markets in Montgomery County and participating markets in the District of Columbia until November 1st.
The lottery for the coupon books will be held at the following locations:
- Elizabeth House, 1400 Fenwick Lane, Silver Spring, MD, 20910
- Gaithersburg Senior Center, 80A Bureau Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- Holiday Park Senior Center, 3950 Ferrara Drive, Wheaton, MD 20901
- Long Branch Community Center, 8700 Piney Branch Road, Silver Spring, MD 20901
- Rockville Senior Center, 1150 Carnation Drive, Rockville, MD 20850
- Waverly House, 4521 East West Highway, Bethesda, MD 20814
For more information, call 240.777.3810.