Danz Social Blog View All Posts

Dan Amzallag 310x277

About Danz Social Blog

Health, life and relationships with a little hint of happiness and quantum physics. The laws of the universe are in action on my blog.  ... Read more

Discover Other Local Blogs

We have a great number of amazing blog posts contributed by our local bloggers. Discover what is happening in your neighborhood by reading their latest posts.

3D book of happiness

Message From the Universe: Be Among the 3 Percent Esteemed Group of People

 

life-coachingFullPuzzleJpeg

“Wait a minute. 

You’re already smarter, kinder, more honest, insightful, and ambitious, even better looking, than 99.99 percent of the people who now have what you dream of having, and who now do what you dream of doing.

Getting there is not about being better, more deserving, or smarter, it’s about realizing you already are, and acting like it.

As you were,
    The Universe”©Mike Dooley, http://tut.com

The adage still stands: “Fake it ’till you make it.” Life is like a poker game, you need to bluff at times. It is not about having a fake personality here, where you make yourself be all nice and honest but do critical damage behind people’s back. When I say: Fake it ’till you make it, it is based on a feeling of success, a feeling of accomplishment where you believe you already have everything you always dreamed of. I understand that not many of us can qualify for a loan to buy a Bugatti Veyron unless you are among the very wealthy and famous people out there. However, all of them originally believed in themselves well enough through their journey that they can get to where they are and afford that Veyron, and among many other things. It all started with that thought that THEY believed they can make it and succeed. When it comes to thoughts and beliefs, we are all on equal ground. However, where we are different relies on the final outcome of our thoughts and beliefs, what do we do with them and how we act upon them. It is said that: “97 percent of people who quit on their dreams are hired by the 3 percent that push through the challenges and believed in themselves all the way through.”  SO why not be that 3 percent?

You must agree that we all start from the same point of singularity (the embryo), just like the Universe did prior to the Big Bang, 13.1 billion years ago. Throughout our lives, we created barriers and shields to protect ourselves from the external conditions that defines who we are, as humans. Living in a cocoon is not the healthiest or most sane option out there, but it will definitely protect you from these elements that our outside of our control. As we become adults, fear gets involved through every decision-making process we encounter, and for most, the 97 percent of the population, allow fear to dictate their path which allows them to walk the same path as many, thinking this is the safest way to go. The other 3 percent, says screw all of that, and I will walk my OWN path, and whatever dangers comes along, I will deal with them. If I fail, then so be it. If I succeed, it will be worth all the hurdles and challenges I faced throughout this journey. Life has no mercy, no remorse, no pity. It does NOT discriminate, doesn’t care if you are white, black, yellow, red, orange. Life couldn’t care less of your religious beliefs, being extremist or not, blowing yourself up for whoever, but will always leave you alone after seeing and understand how persistent you are to succeed. Life has its limits as well, where if it sees you pursue your dreams relentlessly, it will look for another easy victim. It will let you go on to your success and attack someone that will just give up easily. Do not let life target you this way. Stay on that 3 percent margin of success and let the other 97 percent deal with their insecurities, inferiority complex and whatever else they deal with. It is NOT your problem.

Dr. Dan Amzallag, Ph.D., MBA, CLC

Author/Inspirational Speaker/Life Coach

Happy in 100 days

Dan Amzallag

About Dan Amzallag

A fitness expert specialized in both resistance training and nutrition, Dan Amzallag has 14 years experience in the field of kinesiology, cardio vascular and kettle bell training. He has written three books related to fitness and personal training and been published and sold through famous retailers such as B&N and Amazon. Dr. Dan Amzallag, PhD also possesses a Doctorate degree in Organizational Leadership and communication from the Institute of Metaphysics and Humanistic Sciences in Sarasota, Florida. He is a certified life and fitness coach and helps people with different problems related to depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and so much more. If you are looking for coaching, or counseling, do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. I am here to help. Dr. Dan Amzallag, PhD 3013251550

Comments

| No comments yet.



Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter