Danz Social Blog View All Posts

About Danz Social Blog

Health, life and relationships with a little hint of happiness and quantum physics. The laws of the universe are in action on my blog.  ... Read more

Discover Other Local Blogs

We have a great number of amazing blog posts contributed by our local bloggers. Discover what is happening in your neighborhood by reading their latest posts.

Message from the Universe: Have You Started Your New Year’s Resolution Yet?

3D book of happiness“When you get there, wherever “there” is for you, probably nothing else will matter more than wanting to help others achieve as you have.

Who will you first reach out to? What will you do or say? How will you conduct yourself in public? How will you show them what you see?

Better start practicing, The Universe”¬©Mike Dooley, http://tut.com

Once you have gone through all the trials and errors, and have succeeded, you want to be the first one to help others and guide them to a path that is fail proof so they can also experience the success that you are living at this moment. You have a strong heart, a strong personality to accept the failures that came into your life and to keep moving forward. You worked, day in and day out, to pursue your dreams. You did face adversity throughout your journey but that didn’t stop you. Guess what? Not many are like you. You have a gift, skills and determination that the majority would die to have. Many just stop their pursuit when they feel under pressure due to external factors, such as a spouse forcing them to get something more steady (like a stable job), or having no support from friends of direct family. The pressure can be destructive if you aren’t strong enough to stay self-motivated to push through this ordeal. It is said that up to 97% of the people who are dreaming of becoming successful with their venture will fail and quit while the remaining 3% will push forward, no matter what and get to where they need to be. Eventually, the 97% of the people who quit will end up working for the 3% who stayed on track.

Once you reach success, take others with you and let them feel what you feel. You might think it is unfair to a certain extent, as you are not doing them a favor as you suffered so much, so they should too. I am not telling you to hand over your company, but get them involved to help you grow bigger and learn to delegate tasks and responsibilities to the people who aren’t able to survive the same journey you crossed to reach your ultimate success. Not everyone is born to be a leader, but if you teach them the skills needed to succeed, they will be appreciative and will work very hard to help you stay on top. Reach out to them, offer them this feeling of joy and happiness you experience daily. There is enough abundance out there to share it with everyone. The Universe is massive, and constantly expanding, just like your wealth. So how will it hurt you to give a share of that to people who can’t give it to themselves? Stay proud of who you are and what you’ve accomplished in your life. Hard work pays off but it can only last if you pay it forward.

Happy 2016.

Dr Dan Amzallag, PhD, MBA, CLC

Author/Inspirational Speaker/Life Coach

Happy in 100 days.

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.
Dan Amzallag

About Dan Amzallag

A fitness expert specialized in both resistance training and nutrition, Dan Amzallag has 14 years experience in the field of kinesiology, cardio vascular and kettle bell training. He has written three books related to fitness and personal training and been published and sold through famous retailers such as B&N and Amazon. Dr. Dan Amzallag, PhD also possesses a Doctorate degree in Organizational Leadership and communication from the Institute of Metaphysics and Humanistic Sciences in Sarasota, Florida. He is a certified life and fitness coach and helps people with different problems related to depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and so much more. If you are looking for coaching, or counseling, do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. I am here to help. Dr. Dan Amzallag, PhD 3013251550


| Comments are closed.

Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter