Metropolitan Ballet Theatre Presents “Becoming Sugar Plum” (VIDEO)
Metropolitan Ballet Theatre’s 27th annual spring production, Becoming Sugar Plum, tells the story of how the Sugar Plum Fairy came to rule over the Kingdom of Sweets. This full-length original production features an original score by Alexandra Bryant.
In this short video, MBT shares scenes from their dress rehearsal week:
Schedule of performances:
- Friday, March 18 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 19 at 12 p.m. Stay after the performance for short chat with the cast.
- Saturday, March 20 at 4 p.m. Music students and other interested guests may stay after the production for a chat with Alexandra T Bryant, Composer.
- Sunday, March 20 at 12 p.m.
- Sunday, March 20 at 4 p.m. Stay after the performance for a short chat with the cast.
All performances take place at the Robert E. Parilla Performing Arts Center, on the campus of Montgomery College.
For more information about Becoming Sugar Plum or Metropolitan Ballet Theatre, visit www.mbtdance.org