MVA Announces Election Day and Veterans Day Closings
The Maryland Department of Transportation’s Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) will close all offices on Nov. 8 and Nov. 11 in observance of Election Day and Veterans Day.
All full-service Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP) stations will also be closed. According to a news release, MVA’s ten self-service VEIP kiosks will remain open.
MVA customers can also Skip the Trip and visit www.mva.maryland.gov to conduct numerous transactions online, including:
• Vehicle Registration Renewals
• Identification Card Renewals
• Driver’s License Renewals
• Duplicate/Additional Registration Cards
• Replace Titles
• Change of Address
• Driving Records
• Temporary Registration
• Purchase License Plates
• Download & Print Specific Forms
• Get Information on Administrative Flag Fees
• VEIP Test Date Extension
For additional information, log on to the MVA website or call the MVA’s Customer Service Center at 1.800.950.1MVA(1682).