Olney House Fire

fire truck close up for slider 450 x 280Firefighters say a house fire at 18635 Olney Mill Road last night (July 14) was caused by a computer on a bed.

On his Twitter account, Fire and Rescue Spokesperson Pete Piringer said damage is estimated at $70,000.

Piringer said there were two people in the house at the time of the fire and they were treated for smoke inhalation.

According to Piringer, the working smoke alarms in the house helped alert occupants of the blaze.



Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.
Sonya Burke

About Sonya Burke

Sonya Burke is the Multimedia Manager at Montgomery Community Media (MCM). You can email story ideas at sburke@mymcmedia.org or reach her on Twitter @SonyaNBurke.


| Comments are closed.

Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter