photo of ambulance

Paramedics Transport Gaithersburg Man With Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Image of ambulance to represent Montgomery County Council Approves Ambulance FeeMontgomery County paramedics transported a man to the hospital on Wednesday night after he was found suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, according to a county fire official.

Fire and Rescue Spokesperson Pete Piringer said the unconscious man was discovered inside a Gaithersburg townhouse on Earth Star Court. Piringer credited a roommate for reacting quickly to the situation.

Piringer said a device on the paramedics’ medical bag alerted them to the high levels of carbon monoxide in the structure.

According to Piringer, a generator had been running at the townhouse.

The man was transported to an area hospital as a Priority One patient, Piringer said.

Like this post? Sign up for our Daily Update here.


| Comments are closed.

Engage us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter