“Picture The Fair” Photo Contest (Video)
As you head over to the Montgomery County Fair, take along your mobile phone or your best digital camera and snap some pictures or record a short video. Then send your photos and video clips of memorable moments to firstname.lastname@example.org. You could win an iPad Mini. This photo contest is sponsored by the Montgomery County Employees Federal Credit Union.
Fair photos and short video clips of cows, horses, pigs, and rabbits as well as funny people, scared people, and all other creatures at the Fair are welcome. It is easy and fun to send a photo or short video to email@example.com and then visit the “Picture The Fair” Photo Contest page to see all the photos and videos.
MyMCMedia, Montgomery County Employees Federal Credit Union and the Montgomery County Ag Fair invite you to capture your memorable moments at this year’s Fair and share them with your neighbors, friends, and family. The photo or video receiving the most votes at the “Picture The Fair” Photo Contest page will win an iPad Mini. See below for details.
Photos and videos are available to view shortly after being sent. Visit the Fair Photo Contest page to see all the photos and videos and then be dure to vote for your favorite.
- Photos and videos must be taken between 3 p.m. August 9, and midnight on August 17, 2013, from within the borders of the Montgomery County fairgrounds, Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Entries must be submitted between 3 p.m. August 9 and noon, August 20, 2013.
- The winner will determined by the number of votes received between 3 p.m. August 9, and 10 p.m. August 25, 2013.
- There is no limit on the number of photos a person can submit.
- Submissions must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, one email for each photo.
- Only digital photos will be accepted (no prints or scans).
- The will be notified by email by Tuesday, August 26, at the email address from which the image was submitted.
- All submissions are subject to MCM’s Contributed Content Policy.
To help us showcase your photo we ask that each photo be accompanied by a short description, including a title in subject line of the email. If you include a brief description of the photo, location, date and time in the body of the email, this information will be available with your photo on the “Picture The Fair” Photo Contest page.
Be sure to check out the various “Channels” where over 2,000 photos of the people and places around Montgomery County have been submitted over the past several months.