Rainy Day Pix Contest Underway (Photo)
It’s raining and may not let up for days. So we’ve decided to launch a “Rainy Day Pix” photo contest. We want to see how you are spending time in this damp and dreary weather.
So, grab your smartphone or best camera and take some photos of what you are up to in the rain.
- Walking the dog?
- Tracking in mud?
- Jumping in puddles?
- Or just trying to stay dry?
- See a pumpkin getting drenched?
Whatever you are doing, send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and then stop back to see what others have submitted.
It’s fun, and it’s fast, because the contest ends at 5 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 12
The winner will receive four tickets to the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival.
Photos are available to view shortly after being sent. Visit the “Rainy Day Pix” Photo Contest page to see all the photos and videos and then be sure to vote for your favorite.
Rules for ”Rainy Day Pix”
- Photos must be prior to 5 p.m. Saturday, October 12, 2013.
- Employees of Montgomery Community Media and their family members are not eligible to win.
- The winner will determined by the number of votes received between 5 p.m. October 10, and 10 p.m. October 12, 2013.
- There is no limit to the number of photos a person can submit.
- Submissions must be made by email to email@example.com. (One email must be sent for each photo.)
- Only digital photos will be accepted (no prints or scans).
- The winner will be notified by email by Tuesday, October 15, at the email address from which the image was submitted.
- All submissions are subject to MCM’s Contributed Content Policy.
To help us showcase your photo we ask that each photo be accompanied by a short description, including a title in subject line of the email. If you include a brief description of the photo, location, date and time in the body of the email, this information will be available with your photo on the “Rainy Day Pix” Photo Contest page.
Be sure to check out the various “Channels” where over 2,000 photos of the people and places around Montgomery County have been submitted over the past several months.