Rock Spring Park Market Season Ends
The Rock Spring Park’s final market of the season will be held Sept. 26 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. on the sidewalk next to 6720 C Rockledge Drive Garage. Learn more and see video of the market in our previous post Office Crowd Welcomes MoCo Food Trucks.
The vendors at the market include:
- Frankly…Pizza! — Margherita pizzas with BACON added. Or anything with bacon added really. The brick oven crisps it to perfection and adds a bit of smoky flavor.
- Cupcakes Lounge — Red velvet cupcakes with a perfectly balanced cream cheese frosting- Did you know: Cupcakes Lounge cupcakes are available year round at the Uptown Piedmont deli in 6720 A Rockledge Drive?!
- Bakery Le Printemps —Baklava so rich that one piece will send you straight to heaven!
- Geppetto Catering — The pulled pork is smothered in succulent sauces here is amazing.
- M&M Plants — Every office needs a small plant- make sure you pick yours up before Madgie leaves.
- Phil’s Dills — The spicy garlic pickles here pair really well with BBQ! They get hotter the longer you leave them in the fridge, so be sure to stock up if you like it hot!
- Simply Delicious — If you haven’t had a pie from Simply Delicious, you are missing out on one of the best kept secrets in the Market
- Go Fish! — Go ahead, it’s the last market— now is the time to treat yourself to a lobster roll!
- K-Bob Truck — The pitas at K-Bob’s truck are always amazing. Have Alex separate out your choice of stuffing from the pita if you want to take your leftovers home, he really piles on the stuffing to get you a big bang for your buck!
- Curley’s BBQ — Grab extra sauce here to go along with the smoked meats (and extra napkins!)
- Beads by Bettina— Bettina has a knack for knowing what will look great on everyone. Ask her for a personal recommendation
- Mesob on Wheels — If you like spicy foods, you’ll love Mesob- try their curried chicken or lamb!
- Carmen’s Italian Ice— Try a lemon ice here with a scoop of gelato on top- super refreshing!
- Dog Tags- Two words- Philly. Cheesesteak.
- Ester’s Granola—Ester just pulled out a new dried berry flavor of granola that is amazing on top of morning yogurt- feel good bonus: proceeds go to Breast Cancer Awareness!
- Los Lobos Burritos- These sell out quickly so come early- try the Tinga in the chipotle-tomato sauce. Also try one of her bottled sodas for a vintage treat!
- Les Caprices de Joelle— Joelle’s waffles use imported Belgium sugar- and it makes all the difference for a perfect waffle.