Street Beat: Weekend Road Closures in Montgomery County
The Maryland State Highway Administration is reminding commuters of the following road closures in Montgomery County this weekend:
- I-495 (Capital Beltway) Bridge over Stoneybrook Road/Jones Bridge Road (between MD 185 and Seminary Road) – Bridge joint repairs – Double lane closures Sundays through Thursday from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. through November 20.
- Northbound and southbound MD 355 (Wisconsin Avenue) between MD 410 (East-West Boulevard) and MD 191 (Bradley Boulevard) – Contractor utility relocation work – Double lane closures on Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- MD 124 (Quince Orchard Road) between Orchard Ridge Road and MD 355 (Frederick Road) – Resurfacing – Single and double lane closures Sundays through Thursdays from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m. (is permitted to go later- 8 a.m., traffic permitting)
- MD 27 (Ridge Road) between Sunset Drive and MD 80 (Kemptown Road) – Patching – Single lane closures Sundays through Thursdays from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- MD 117 (Clopper Road) from Longdraft Street to I-270 – Resurfacing – Double lane closures Sundays through Fridays from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. and single lane closures weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
— MD State Highway Adm (@MDSHA) November 10, 2016