Support Chazin & Company’s “Help Us Help Others” Campaign!
Support Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce (GGCC) & Corporate Volunteer Council of Montgomery County (CVC-MC) Member Chazin & Company’s “Help Us Help Others” campaign. They will be hosting a philanthropic project each month for the remainder of the year. There will be a box for donated items (see list and respective months below) in their office for donations. With each item delivered, you will be helping a child, a family, someone who needs the HELP in the County.
The projects are as follows:
- October: Coat Drive to support the efforts of Montgomery County (children and adult coats, although adult coats are desperately needed)
- November: Food Drive to benefit Manna Food Center
- December: Toy Drive to benefit ChildHelp USA (children ages 5-14 – please consider gifts for teenagers in lieu of small children)
Please drop items off at your convenience at Chazin & Company, 702 Russell Avenue, Suite 470 in Gaithersburg.
Deadline for donations are as follows:
- Coat Drive – October 31st
- Food Drive – November 15th
- Toy Drive – December 15th
- October Coat Drive: 50 Coats (to date they have received none)
- November Food Drive: 75 -100 canned goods (to date they have received 10 canned goods)
- December Toy Drive: 25-50 Toys (to date they have received 2 toys)
For more information contact Suzanne M. Neider, Chazin & Company, LLC Office Manager, at (301) 740-8841.
Thank you in advance for your support of the Chazin & Company’s “Help Us Help Others” campaign.